- Relax and have a craft beer. The NCAA Lazy Bracket Challenge is FREE & EASY to play (BTW, it's not really a challenge).
- Prizes: Top four in points will get a free t-shirt. Odds of winning: one in sixteen.
- Pick your favorite team. If your team is taken, chill and we'll assign you a temporary favorite team. WARNING: The point system is weighted to favor lower seeded teams that advance (details below).
- DON'T fill out the bracket, that's our job. DO submit the form with info like your name and shirt size. We promise NOT use your address for anything other than delivery of your prize.
- Check back here often to see which team you were assigned, and track your points. Refresh your browser if you can't see the bracket.
- Limited to 64 entries. One entry per person. First come, first served. Prizes delivered free to continental USA only. If you live outside the continental USA, you can still play - but you'll have to pay for shipping of your prize.
- Scoring: Check the website! It will be updated often. If you don't want to be lazy, here's the math: When your team wins, multiply the seed number by the round. Then add those numbers together. When advancing through the 5th (Final 4) and 6th (Championship) rounds, you also get a bonus multiplier. Here's the math if Oregon (1) advances and wins the championship: (1x1)+(1x2)+(1x3)+(1x4)+(1x5x1.75)+(1x6x2)=30.75. If Butler (9) advances to the elite 8 and loses there: (9x1)+(9x2)+(9x3)=54
- EXCEPTIONS TO ALL PREVIOUS RULES: To be fair if your team is a 16 seed, you only have to win your first game to win a prize. So theoretically, we could have 8 winners instead of just 4. Also, if Notre Dame wins the tournament, every entry wins a prize!
- Why this was created: My bracket is always busted after the first two days, because I always pick too many underdogs. I still fill out brackets, but this way I still have a dog in the hunt while I'm watching the games.
- Please contact us if you see any typos or have any recommendations to improve the NCAA Lazy Bracket Challenge!